Step by Step Instructions for Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008:
1) Log on as an administrator
2) Uninstall any previous versions of Google Chrome Web Browser for the administrator account you logged on to
3) Go to http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=126299
4) Select “Alternate Installer for All User Accounts >>”
5) Install the program by saving then running or simply running the .exe (Note: Although Chrome will work for all users by running the .exe, you should install programs via the "Install Application on Remote Desktop" in Control Panel on a 2008 machine)
6) Done! The program should initiate on its own and be installed for every user.
How do I change my display time zone? When you travel to a different time zone, you will want to view events in your current location's time zone.
To change the time zone associated with your Google Calendar account, just follow these steps:
1.Click the gear icon at the top of any Google Calendar page.
2.Click Calendar Settings.
3.Select the General tab if it isn't selected already.
4.In the Country section, select your country.
5.In the Your current time zone section, select your time zone.
When you change your time zone to EST, a meeting that is scheduled for 2 PM PST will be displayed at 5 PM EST.
Yes, please copy and paste the following site into your browser to view a large selection of helpful videos: http://learn.googleapps.com/gmailvids
http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=25922 - Setting an automatic vacation response: 1) Sign in to Gmail. 2) Click the gear icon in the upper-right and select Gmail settings along the top of any Gmail page. 3) From the General tab, select Vacation responder on in the Vacation responder: section. 4) Enter the subject and body of your message in the Subject: and Message: fields. If you've enabled a personalized signature in your settings, Gmail will automatically append it to the bottom of your vacation response. 5) Check the box next to Only send a response to people in my Contacts if you don't want everyone who emails you to know that you're away from your mail. 6) Click Save Changes. - While the vacation responder is enabled, you'll see a banner across the top of any Gmail page, displaying the subject of your vacation response. To stop Gmail from automatically sending the response, click end now within the banner. Or, if you'd like to edit the response, click vacation settings.
This process is for setting up NPCE-hosted email accounts on iPhones. (1) From the Home screen, tap Settings. (2) On the Settings screen, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars. (3) Tap Add Account.... (4) Tap Other. (5) Tap Add Mail Account. (6) Complete the following fields, and then tap Save. Name: The name to display on your email (i.e. your full name). Address: Your email address. Password: Your email account password. Description: A description of the email address to display in the email account list on your iPhone. (7) Tap POP. (8) Enter your Incoming Mail Server information: Host Name: Mail Server (this is generally mail.[yourdomainname], i.e. mail.npce.com). User Name: Your full email address. Password: Your email account password. (9) Enter your Outgoing Mail Server information: Host Name: Mail Server (this is generally mail.[yourdomainname], i.e. mail.npce.com). User Name: Your full email address. Password: Your email account password. (10) Tap Save. NOTE: If you don’t know one or more of these settings please contact us using the Contact Us button at the top of the page.
By default, the time zone in Windows 7 is set to -8:00 Pacific Time (US & Canada). There are multiple ways to change the time zone. This post shows you two ways to change the time zone in Windows 7.
1.Right click on the clock, at the right bottom of your screen, and click on Adjust Date/Time.
2.Click on the Change time zone button
3.Select the correct time zone and click OK. If you are in a region with DST, make sure you have checked the “Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time” checkbox.
1.Click the Windows Orb and type “cmd” in de Search box. Press Enter.
2.Type TZUTIL /L and press Enter. TZUTIL is a tool in Windows 7 which lets you set the time zone from the command line.
3.From the output of the command TZUTIL /L (which is quite a long list :) ), record the time zone you want to change to.
4.Type TZUTIL /S “time zone“ . So, in case you want to change the time zone to (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna, you should type: TZUTIL /S “W. Europe Standard Time”.
For more information about TZUTIL, just type TZUTIL and press Enter.
To change your computer's time and time zone
Open Date and Time in Control Panel.
On the Date & Time tab, select the item you want to change.
• To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
• To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
• To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
• To change the AM/PM indicator, select it, and then click the arrows.
To change your time zone, click the Time Zone tab. In the box above the map, click the drop-down arrow, and then click your current time zone.
• To open Date and Time, click Start, click Control Panel, click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options, and then click Date and Time.
• Windows uses the time setting to identify when files are created or modified.
• If you want your computer's clock to be adjusted automatically when daylight saving time changes, make sure the Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes check box is selected. This setting is located on the Time Zone tab.
• Most computer clocks are regularly synchronized with a network time server (if you are a member of a domain) or an Internet time server (when you connect to the Internet).
• You can also open the Date and Time Properties dialog box by double-clicking the clock on the taskbar